Saturday, August 13, 2011

Indian Trail Senior Portraits - [Senior Rep Model... Crystal!]

I LOVED this girl! Last night I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Crystal, her step mother, father, and sweet little sister Emily.  They were just the sweetest family!  We were having such a great time that I didn't want to stop shooting, but it gets a little tricky to get that perfect light after the sunsets.  LOL
Not only is Crystal beautiful but she is an amazing girl who had us all cracking up through out our entire session.  We also had a chance to chat quite a bit and she told me that she aspires to become a radiologist because breast cancer runs in her family and she wants to be involved in researching a cure.  Crystal, I know that your family is very proud of you and they certainly should be!  You are an amzing young woman and I know you will go far!  I am so excited to share your sneak peek now.  These are just a few of my favorites.  There are TONS more!  Can't wait to show you the rest!











9 comments:

  1. Great pictures you are so lovely . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots! Melody was a great director! These pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo shoot made me feel sssooo beautiful ! This gave me a complete confidence boost !

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures wtg grand daughter u the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Pictures!! She looks like a model.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these but she needs to stop growing; makes me feel old!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful young lady and photos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures! I love them and you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete