Thursday, August 18, 2011

Davidson Child Photographer - {Zach and Taylor}

Despite the fact that I have been doing freelance photography for over four years now I still get butterflies every time I go to meet a new client.  Tonight was no different.  On my way to Downtown Davidson where we decided to meet I was filled with excitement and nervous energy.  I had been looking forward to getting to meet the H family for quite some time now and they were certainly worth the wait!  :) 
Mama, Cammie had found me through Inspiration through art (formerly known as the littlest hero project) and had seen the work I had done for several of her friends who also have children with DS.  Getting to spend time with her, her baby boy Zach and her beautiful daughter Taylor tonight was such delight!  I had a great time chatting with Cammie and playing with Taylor but the highlight of my evening (besides Zach's sweet smile) was getting hugs and snuggles from this adorable little man. Cammie, your little guy took a piece of my heart home with him tonight!  I am so happy to have met you and hope you love looking at your portraits as much as I enjoyed creating them for you!  I look forward to getting to show you the rest!  :)









1 comment:

  1. So precious!! Zach is a killer! And I love the photo treatment that makes the colors so vivid and the eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete