Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Photographer, Huntersville - Family portraits on the Lake!

What am amazing weekend this has been!  My day began with this fantastic session with one of my wonderful forever families at Blythe Landing in Huntersville, N.C.   I was their photographer before they even had children and now they have two beautiful babies, Trey who is 2 and Carrington who is now 9 months old.  Not only is Sweet Carrington  a member of my 1st year baby plan but she was one of the first Birth Sessions that I had the privilege of documenting.  I am so thrilled to have been welcomed into this families lives.  Doug and Laurie I love you guys!  I am absolutely thrilled with our session this morning and can not wait to show you the rest!  Laurie, once again you knocked it out of the park with the outfits!  Perfection!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment