Thursday, April 2, 2015

Children's Fine Art Photographer - Sweet babies on the Lake

Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting an adorable new family for the 1st time.  The deck was not completely in our favor.  Little man was getting over a cold and not feeling himself AND it started to sprinkle forcing us to head indoors and abandon out beautiful outdoor location.  Luckily, though I was working with two of the cutest, sweetest little kiddos and we were still able to capture some great images!  I am thrilled with the results form our shoot and can not wait to show mom and dad our treasures!  I am even more excited to get to go back to capture the entire family together.  It was so nice to meet you and your sweet family tonight Brit!  Thank you for choosing me!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment