Friday, April 17, 2015

Child Photographer in Davidson - Lake Norman Portrait Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Miss Blakeley about 7 months ago for her 1 year session.  I immediately felt at home with this sweet family and was thrilled when her mommy contacted me recently for big brother Cooper's five year portraits.  We were delayed a bit from our original shoot day with crazy weather and were crossing fingers that we would not be rained out again tonight.  We were in luck with a clear evening and a truly amazing session!  Happy 5th Birthday sweet Cooper!  I had so much fun tonight and am so glad to be your family photographer!  I am so excited to share the rest of tonights images with you... we have SO many great pics of your sweet babies!!













No comments:

Post a Comment