Monday, April 6, 2015

2016 Down Syndrome Awareness Calendar Shoot #1


I am such a lucky girl! I LOVE what I get to do for a living! I spent an amazing morning with with some absolutely adorable kiddos and their super sweet parents! This is our third year doing the Down Syndrome Awareness Calendar and today was our 1st of three session we will shoot over the course of the year to be ready to have the calendars for sale before 2016. ALL proceeds will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Charlotte. This morning I had the absolute joy of working (playing) with two familiar little faces who have returned to model for the calendar again this year as well as two brand new friends....


First to arrive was sweet Ella who is about to turn 3! I think it is safe to say that she rocked it!


Next to arrive this morning was another Calendar newbie, sweet Jasen!  Just try not to fall in love with that face!  I dare you!



Last year we had 2 kiddos on each page so this year I am hoping to get at least one great shot of 2 kiddos at a time in addition to the singles.  I am in love with this image!   
Love that we captured two friends meeting for the 1st time!


Click here to Preorder your 2016 Calendar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment