Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vintage Themed Photo Shoot - Mooresville Children's Photographer

Yesterday was one of my closest friends birthday so Sammi and I decided to surprise her with some flowers. She has been telling me I need to do some pics in the store… no need to twist this girls arm. LOL So I dressed one of my favorite models in a vintage looking Matilda Jane and we has a little vintage photo shoot while we were there. I love that my girl still loves to model for me. Isn't she the cutest?


Note the Photo Bomber….  LOL


Sharon - Birthday Girl/Owner of Lost N Found

One of my favorites






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress, love the props and the model is adorable.. all the qualities of an excellent picture, congrats! :)

    Catherine Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete