Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Newborn Photo Shoot - Huntersville NC Photographer

I want to Thank Michelle once again for sending yet another wonderful Family my way. Michelle was this sweet family's photographer for their first born child,  a beautiful little girl who is now almost two.  She has since moved out of state and has recommended me to her former clients.  I am so grateful as I have absolutely loved working with the families she has sent my way!  The N Family recently welcomed this perfect baby boy to their family.  Eight day old Cohen was the the ideal little model for me.  As long as his tummy was full he was just the happiest little camper and content to sleep away and let me do my thing. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for choosing me to document these oh so special 1st moments of Baby Cohen's life.  I am already looking forward to our next session with the family and Miss Anna!
xoxo
Melody








No comments:

Post a Comment