Monday, March 10, 2014

Gender Reveal Party Photographer - It's a….

I first met Miss Tracy in 2012 when I started doing the annual dance portraits for DancinKids Dance Studio in Cornelius.  After spending time with her and her staff I knew that this was THE Dance Studio that my own girls would attend.  I loved how they make dancing fun and how much they truly care for their students.   She is already a wonderful stepmom to two adorable kiddos and is now pregnant for the first time herself.  Yesterday she and her handsome hubby Tony had their Gender Reveal Party! It was so much fun and I am so honored to have been a part of it!  Tracy you are absolutely stunning and truly one of the sweetest most wonderful people I know.

Congratulations it's a lucky little….










BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment