Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lost N Found Vintage Mall - Mooresville NC Lake Norman

I am so very proud of my friends Alex and Sharon!



 They are the proud new owners of



They are located at 
101 S Broad St
Mooresville, North Carolina 28115
Their vendors carry items both primitive proper and refurbished. You will find items that are a necessity and some you won't be able to resist. Prices vary for each vendor, and are very reasonable for you to take something special home.

The store's grand opening was a few weeks ago so we excitedly headed to check it out.  They have so many cool things there!!  I just happened to have the camera with me and had to do a mini photo shoot of my baby girls, and abuela while we were there!  If you live in or plan to visit the Lake Norman area be sure to add a cost to Lost N found to your agenda.  You won't be sorry you did!  Be sure to tell Sharon and Alex that Melody sent you!  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment