Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lake Norman Newborn Photographer - Eight days new

Today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the newest addition to a family that I have been working with you about a year now.  Their brand new baby girl was just as perfect as perfect can be.  I just loved her.  I do have to say though that the highlight of my day was when my sweet little buddy Carter (baby's big brother) decided to curl up in my lap for a snuggle. He absolutely melted my heart!  Be sure to check back in for larger sneak peek for this sweet family but until then I just can not wait to share at least one image right away.   Welcome to the world Miss Olivia and congratulations F Family!!!!



Im back!  Had to add a pic of my sweet buddy Carter before going to bed.  Jackie and Tony you are one lucky pair.  Your two little ones are just amazing!  Love them and love you guys!  Thank you again for choosing me to capture these moments for and with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment