Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lake Norman Maternity Photographer - Gender Reveal Session in Davidson N.C.

A year ago I met one of the cutest sweetest little girls ever.  Her mommy brought her too one of my mini sessions and we had so much fun (you can see a few of her pics here).  I was just thrilled when mommy contacted me recently to let me know that my little friend was going to be a big sister.  I was even more excited when she asked to do a gender reveal session!  If you are not yet familiar with type of session, it allows the family to document the exact moment that they learn if there little one is a boy or a girl.  This was the 4th Gender Reveal session that I have been honored to photograph but every one is so very special.  I love the fact that the pure emotion on their faces can be captured and treasured for years to come.

Today was no exception.  This morning was simply AMAZING

K Family Gender Reveal Session Part I:








TO BE CONTINUED…. 
after the family has a chance to share their news with the Family.
Be sure to check back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment