Friday, September 6, 2013

Photographer in Charlotte and the surrounding areas - Child and Family Photography

Sam and I went shoe shopping  the other day.  When I showed her this adorable pair of converse she lit up like a Christmas Tree!  I have never seen her so excited over shoes before.  She even had to carry them up to the register.  LOL.  I picked out her outfit for the first day of school around her new Punky Brewster shoes and she was thrilled.  She had a wonderful day at preschool and after class she was my delivery buddy to bring portraits to a client of mine in Waxhaw.  I had a senior photo shoot downtown there once and it was an amazing backdrop with a great vintage feel.  Anyone who knows me knows I love Vintage pics so I asked sam if she felt like modeling.  She did and it was on!  I love days like this!  She is such a sweet baby girl.  I want to remember every moment with her.
warning... Lots of images below!  LOL





















No comments:

Post a Comment