Sunday, September 8, 2013

Child Photographer in Lake Norman - A walk in the forest

Photographing subjects that are 4 years old and 17 months old is not the most easy task, but it sure is fun!  :)

I had the pleasure of photographing Miss Raegan for her Dance Pictures at DancinKids and was thrilled when her mommy contacted me to book a fall session with her and her adorable little brother Landon.  Mr. Landon gave us few small heart attacks with his daredevil antics but was as cute as cute can be while doing so, and as you can see Miss Raegan is a photographers dream with her sweet face and Shirley Temple Curls!

B Family, I had a wonderful time working with your  adorable little ones!  I am already looking forward to our next session, perhaps one with all four of you in it!  ;)  I hope you enjoy a this selection of a few of my favorites... we have LOTS more!  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment