Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Special Moments Photographer - Father Daughter Dance

Miss Finley is one of my absolute most favorite children in the world.  I have known her and watched her grow up since she was less than a year old.  She is my daughters BFF and I adore her entire family.  This past friday was a very special night for this sweet princess and for her daddy too.  It was her 1st Daddy Daughter Dance!  We met at Birkdale to catch some shots of them dresses up and presenting her corsage and his boutonnière to each other.  After that we waved farewell as the headed to Qdoba for their predate dinner.  Finley, I hope your night was magical.  Love you, sweet girl!  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are awesome Melody!!! Thank you so much for capturing this moment!!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are awesome Melody!!! Thank you so much for capturing this moment!!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete