Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby Portrait Plan - Our 8 month session with Jake and Star Wars too!

I headed down to South Carolina today to see my buddies Jake, Cole and Ramsey.  Little Jake is one of my 2013 baby planners and this was our third photo shoot together.  I was quite excited to have grandma Cathy join us in a few portraits as well.  I am just over the moon when parents and grandparents participate in sessions so that years from now the children will have the amazing gift of these images to cherish.  Mom and Dad also had a super fun idea for big brother Cole...  some portraits will his most favorite toys.. his star wars collection.  I am thrilled with how these turned out and think these are sure to be family heirlooms someday.  M Family, it was a pleasure spending time with all of you this morning, as always.  Enjoy your sneak peek!  xoxo!
















No comments:

Post a Comment