Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family Portraits in Davidson - Twins!

Pin It
A Child Photographer does not need to hit the gym when she has a session with a new walker. She can skip the gym for a week when she has a session with Twin new walkers! LOL. I had really been looking forward to today's session. I first met mom and dad, (Jason and Jenn) when we had their Maternity Photos. That seems so long ago now!  The last time I saw these two cutie pies was when we did some Christening Pics of them. I absolutely can not believe how much they have changed since then.  Jen and Jason I know this morning was a bit crazy with our busy little people but I hope you will agree that it was all well worth it.  It was such a pleasure to see the four of you again and I just love working with your two sweetie babies.  They are just perfect! 










No comments:

Post a Comment