Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cornelius Baby Photographer - Twice Blessed

I posted on my facebook earlier today about how much I was looking forward to my session today with the C Twins. I first met their mommy and daddy at their maternity session last fall. Their pictures turned out so fabulously, I just had to use the images for my Gallery Block sample (you can see them here) I meet these sweet cuties just a couple weeks ago and fell in love immediately. Mac was my little buddy and cried when I left his sight. I was beyond thrilled when mommy signed them up for my 1st year baby plan and so excited to get to see them today to do some portraits of them in their Christening Outfits. We prepared for a challenge as scheduling was tricky leaving us close to nap time but Mac and Audrey rocked it! :) I don't think they could take a bad picture if they tried! Jenn it was such a pleasure to see you and meet some more of the family today. I can not wait until next time!!!! :) Hope you enjoy your sneak peak!






No comments:

Post a Comment