Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Photographer in Mooresville - Happy Birthday Quinn!

Pin It
Below is the sneak peek for part one of my sweet baby planner Quinn's 1 year shoot.  Part two will be coming soon with his smash cake by Pure Connection and Birthday outfit by Two L Creations but we wanted to be sure to do part one while some very special guests were in town!  Grandma and Grandpa!  I just love when family agrees to join in on portraits.  I wish I had more of my own grandparents so always LOVE the generational session! Of course big sister and brother were sure not to disappoint as usual.  I just adore my little buddies!
If you would like to see some of Quinn's previous sessions just check out these links...
Newborn portrait session
4 month portrait session
9 month portrait session

















No comments:

Post a Comment