Monday, April 23, 2012

Portrait Wall Hanging Inspiration - Shelves

I absolutely love walking into a client's home and seeing my work displayed.  I have several long time clients who have years of my work from our portrait sessions together displayed all over their homes and I honestly think my head is just a little bit bigger when I leave.  LOL. 
Recently one of my newer clients invited my girls and I over for a playdate and I was thrilled to see a beautiful wall display of our first session together.  I just happened to have my camera with me that day and was thrilled to be able to take a quick pic of her handiwork to share with all of you.  Her youngest baby boy is one of my baby planners so I can not wait to see what else this awesome mama does!  :)  Thanks Amanda for such a fun playdate with your sweet little guys and for letting me share this!  :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment