Monday, April 30, 2012

Concord Family Photographer - {My Three Sons}

My second shoot of the day yesterday is one of my most favorite families to work with! Amanda and Mike are proud parents to three of the sweetest little guys that I have ever met.  Their youngest, Andrew is one of my baby planners and this was our second photo session together.  I didn't think there was a way to top his 3 month session, but I was wrong.  My Andrew turned on the charm once again and rocked his 6 month session.  Big brothers Max and Alex anxiously awaited their turns in front of the camera and nailed it as usual!  B Family, I love you guys and am soooooooooooo thrilled to your family photographer and friend.  :)










2 comments:

  1. Wow, Amanda, what a beautiful family! Glad to see that you are so happy. Miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorge! It was fun being a part of that shoot. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete