Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Newborn and Maternity Photographer - Lake Norman N.C.

The 1st time I met this adorable couple the mommy to be had a cute little belly that looked much like it does now.  I can remember so clearly how in love they looked and how very excited they were about the upcoming birth of their 1st child.  Since then I have had the pleasure of photographing that sweet baby girl  Morgan many more times and watching her grow from a teeny tiny newborn to the beautiful little girl she is now.  Derek and Julie still radiate that same glow that they had at our very 1st Maternity session way back then, and my little buddy Morgan is all smiles and sunshine.  The future addition to this wonderful family is a lucky little man indeed.  Derek and Julie I am so glad to have met you and to have been a part of your lives this far and am looking forward to the years to come!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment