Friday, April 27, 2012

Charlotte Outdoor Photographer - {Owen in Wonderland}

Pin It
After dropping off my girlies at school yesterday I headed to the Gardens to meet my newest little buddy Owen.  The first thing I noticed about him were his big brown beautiful eyes that twinkled with mischief.  I knew instantly that this would be an amazing session!  I was quite right (as usual ;)  LOL)  As we left the parking lot it started to sprinkle but we decided to risk it and headed on in to the gardens.  It started to rain a little heavier so we ducked into a gazebo after shooting a couple in the soft drizzle deciding that it would either pass us by or get worse and soak us.  LOL  Our persistence paid off and it stayed dry (mostly)  just long enough for us to get a complete, AWESOME session in.  This sweet three year old was such a perfect little model for me.  My favorite part of the day though was hearing him tell mommy that he "had so much fun taking pictures"  as we headed back to the cars.  That just made my day!  Christie and Owen, it was such a pleasure meeting the two of you!  I can not wait to see you again and show you the rest of the pics!  We have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great ones!!!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment