Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mooresville N.C, Child Photographer - Sweet Teddy Bears Babies!

I am so excited to finally post this!  Back in May I had a very very special photo session.   We called it our Teddy Bear Picnic because the plan was to have all of our little ones bring along their favorite Teddy Bears to make them feel more comfortable.  To our surprise ALL of the children did so amazingly well that we all forgot to even bring out the bears!  LOL.  Never in a million years did we anticipate six two year olds and all thier older siblings to do so well.  We had so much fun with our pretend picnic.  I could have spent my entire day with these sweet kiddos!  Thank you all again!  I hope you enjoy this slideshow of some of my favorites!   All of our other images are also ready and your cd's will be ready soon.  :)
Maybe we can make this an annual tradition!  :)
Love ya'll
Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment