Saturday, April 29, 2017

Extended Family shoot at North Harbor - Lake Norman

I was thrilled when Karen, one of my favorite clients asked me if I could be available to do an extended family photo shoot.  A family member would be getting married the next day and the rehearsal dinner the night before would be the 1st time in a very long time that the entire family would be together including 2 of my favorite little boys Cole and Jake.  To add icing on the cake the dinner was going to be at the North Harbor Club in Davidson which is such a beautiful and fun place to do portraits.  I had a lot of fun with this crew.  I love our group shots but some of the outtakes may even be my favs. They are hysterical!  Congratulations Alex and Devon!  I hope your big day today is amazing!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment