Monday, April 3, 2017

4 Pies Productions - Catherine Traill

My next model at the 4 Pies Productions was the amazing Catherine Traill.  I love this woman!  She is hysterical!!!  She had me laughing so hard, I don't know how I managed to hold the camera still long enough to get so many great shots of her.  I would bet that an afternoon with Catherine would quite possibly be as entertaining as an afternoon with Lucille Ball herself.  Catherine I am so proud to call you my friend!  You are so talented, so sweet and possible the best model on the planet!

"Catherine Trail is an award winning Actress in the Southeast, but hails from the hills of Kentucky. With a long list of regional and national commercials, she entered into the world of film and found a passion.. Having worked beside Hollywood figures the span of her 20 year career, Catherine has studied several techniques that have afforded her the ability to tap into the depth of a Character with intensity and ease. She can be seen on the Film festival circuit sweeping up awards for Civil and currently Four Pies. Recently, Catherine, along with 3 other Industry ladies, formed a Production company of the same name, 4 Pies Productions. With a list of projects in the works, Catherine isn't slowing down anytime soon. Stay tuned!  Bio by Vanessa Ore.

Hair by Tiffany
MUA Angie













No comments:

Post a Comment