Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our 2015 Buddy Shoot - Lake Norman Favorite Photographer

When I was pregnant with Ellie (my first born)  I joined on online group for moms called LakeNormanMommies.   Through this wonderful group I met and became friends with many amazing women.  There are three very special ladies who have became three of my most favorite people and closest friends.  Together we have 7 children that have grown up together.  We have been through a lot together and are like family.  I am so very grateful that we are a part of each others loves.  Over the past few years we have started a tradition of doing an annual "buddy shoot"  with the four families.  It is always so much fun.  I love watching these sweet kiddos grow up together, and love these people!

A little flashback...
2014
2013 (click on feb 2013 on the blog to see more)

















No comments:

Post a Comment