Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lake Norman Child and Family Portrait Photographer

Last Year I surprised my family who had sent the most referrals over the years with a free family photo shoot.  I have been working with them since they were expecting their 1st child and have truly enjoyed getting to know them and make so many amazing memories with them over the years.  I am so very grateful to have them as my clients and friends and so thankful that they have shared their friends and families with me as well.  My business would not be what it is today without my amazing clients.  I am so lucky to get to work with such wonderful people and want to start the year off by saying thank you to each and everyone of you!

I would also like to throw out a 2015 challenge....  The challenge as you may have already guessed is to be the SnookyFamily who sends the most new clients to us in 2015.   If this goes as well as I hope I would love to gift a Complimentary Photo Shoot to my top referring Family EVERY year.  :)

In addition to this new challenge, my current referral program is still in play.  You will earn a $50 print credit for every new Family who books a private photo shoot with SnookySmiles Photography when they name you as their referral source.

Tell your friends, family, co-workers, and everyone you meet (LOL) why your Family is a SnookyFamily!  Share on your images (or the one below) on Facebook and Twitter and share the image below on Pinterest!  Be sure to have everyone tell me who sent them!  Thank you in advance for your support!!!!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment