Sunday, January 18, 2015

One Year Photo Shoot - Huntersville Baby Photographer

I loved seeing my sweet little friend Maya today for her one year portrait session!  Miss Maya is one of my Baby planner babies and I adore her!   I just love seeing babies over the course of their first year…such a fun time to document these little peoples lives and how quickly they change!  Miss maya did an amazing job as usual.  :) (Click the links to see her...  8 month session, 3 month session, and Newborn Session.)  

I have actually had the pleasure of working with Maya's family for a few years now.  I started photographing her big brother when he was just a little guy and even photographed one of his birthday parties.  "B" Family I am so glad to be your photographer.  I can not wait for our family shoot in a few months!

Here are just a few favs from today...











No comments:

Post a Comment