Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Storybook Session I: Alice in Wonderland - Themed Photo Shoot Lake Norman

The storybook sessions have been in the works for quite some time now.  Years actually,  LOL.  Today Sammi Wammi and I headed out for the first of our planned Storybook photo shoots.  I am planning to do several different ones for each of my two daughters and then print out their very own storybooks once they are completed.  I have a few more ideas up my sleeve for the Alice theme but am pretty thrilled with what we have so far from today….


“You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”  

"'I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir,' said Alice, 'because I'm not myself you see.'"

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.” 

"No use.  I forgot to tell you. I'm locked!"

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” 

I give myself such very good advice, but i very seldom follow it"

"Never mind all that! Get to the part where I lose my temper. "

 “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” 

“Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

“Curiouser and curiouser!” 

"What an idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea."

“We're all mad here.” 

  1. "This is impossible."
  2. "Only if you believe it is."

“Speak English! I don’t know the meaning of half those long words, and I don’t believe you do either!” 

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours."

Curtsy when you speak it saves time"




No comments:

Post a Comment