Monday, April 14, 2014

Family Portraits on Lake Norman - Davidson Photographer

My last session of the day on Saturday was the "C" Family.  I met them through DancinKids during our spring recital pictures.  Their oldest daughter Natalie was one of our dancers and loves to model for me.  She did a beautiful job at dance and at our family session last year.  Her little sisters, beautiful identical twins Julia and Evelyn like to make me work for it.  You know what though, I love it!  They are as cute as can be and I love getting to capture their spunky little personalities!  I have truly enjoyed meeting and working with this adorable family.  I am proud to call them one of my "SnookyFamilies"  and look forward to many more fun times together!
PS.  Isn't mommy absolutely beautiful?  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment