Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Portraits on the Lake - Lake Norman Photographer

My second Mini Session on Saturday was one of my newer "snookyfamiles" Our 1st session together was a little less than a year ago.  We did a newborn session for their youngest member, sweet baby Henry.  I really enjoyed meeting and working with them and was so happy to see them again!  I can not believe the tiny baby boy from that first shoot is now beginning to take his first steps.  It always amazes me how very fast time flys by.  Big sister Audrey is just stunning, and big brother Ben is beyond adorable.  H Family, thank you again for choosing me as your family photographer.  I have truly truly enjoyed working with your sweet, beautiful Family and can't wait until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment