Friday, January 11, 2013

Lake Norman Newborn Photographer - Huntersville OBGYN Wall display

Pin It
I always get excited when I see the FedEx or UPS Track pull up to my home as it usually means that something exciting has arrived for myself or one of my sweet clients.  Today as I headed out to take my girl to preschool I was happy to see two huge boxes on my porch.  I knew instantly that there were my 20x20 and 20x30 sample newborn portraits to be displayed at Huntersville OBGYN
I am in love and so thrilled at how they turned out! I think I have a new favorite product and may need to add to my personal photo wall collection soon with some of these metallic float wraps!!  Thank you to Huntersville OBGYN for allowing me to display these!  I can not wait to hang them!  Thank you also to the families of these sweet babies for sharing your little ones with me. I am so incredibly grateful!  




No comments:

Post a Comment