Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baby Model - Miss Charlotte

Pin It
Today was a busy day.  In the morning I got to show a mommy pics of her beautiful little girl and in the afternoon I got to create more images of another beautiful little girl and her family.  :)  The R Family is very special to me.  I first met Mandy and BJ when they were just a family of two and photographed them for the first first time when my buddy red was but a few days old.  Since then, we have become extremely close friends and I look forward to each time I get to spend with them.  My sweet girl Charlotte started out quite serious on me but a passing pooch drew out her smiles and giggles and paved the way for a fabulous photo shoot. I had a wonderful time as usual my friends!  Love you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment