Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A letter from santa - Santa's letterhead

My girls have not been their normal sweet selves lately so I was not completely surprised when we received a warning letter from Santa. Since reading it to her Ellie has been my sweet princess that I have missed. I just hope it lasts. Luckily our invisible elf Timmy checks in often so another letter, good or bad can follow any time needed. So glad Santa uses email as this letter came exactly when most needed!   Just thought I would share this with all of you so you can be on the look out for letters should your little ones need a reminder that Santa and his elves are watching.  ;)



PS.  I can not take credit for creating this letterhead for Santa.  He had it specially made from this very cool artist.  :)  You can find her site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment