Saturday, December 1, 2012

Custom Press Printed Holiday Cards - Lake Norman Photographer

Wow!  It is already December!  That really snuck up on me.  I have been a busy bee putting together some new Holiday Cards for all of you.  Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or want to cover it all with Happy Holidays I can customize a card to just what you would like to express. We can even do a New Years Card if you tend to be a little frantic around this time of year like me.  LOL.  the more you need the more you save.  Discount start at sets of 50 and increase at 100 and 200 cards.  A set of 200 cards is 40% off!


Here are a few Old and NEW samples:
I still have plenty more besides these OR I can completely Customize one to your specifications.  :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment