Thursday, March 29, 2012

Victoria 95.1 Slideshow of our entire day - Charlotte Child and Family Photographer

I am still smiling about yesterday. The entire day was just beyond words! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I snapped over one thousand pictures yesterday. I guess that would equal quite a few words eh? There are SO many images that I would like to share but it would take forever to edit them all so I decided that the best way to share the entire day with you would be to force my self not to edit them all (gasp! Those of you who know me well understand how incredibly difficult that is for me. LOL) and to share them in a fun 4 minute long way. I am pretty happy with how this turned out and I think it sums up the 12 hours rather well. I hope you enjoy it as well and would LOVE to hear your responses. Thanks so much for watching! XOXO from me, Cyndi, Craig and Victoria!


Victoria 95.1 -> 12 hours condensed into 4 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment