Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Charlotte's Carolina Baby - Baby Photographer, North Carolina


This past weekend I met up with Sweet Gabriel, The Carolina Baby 2011 Winner.   This cutie patootie was voted Carolina Baby Showcase's cutest baby at the photo contest last year, quite a big deal as the  competition was feirce and all the kiddos were truly adorable.  Gabriel, true to form of the average 16 month old boy was quite the busy little fella and loved nothing more than running away from us as he enjoyed the beautiful weather.  I always get my man though and am over the moon with joy at the images we were able to capture.  This 1st image is my absolutle favorite.  Gabriel's mommy is absolutley breathtaking!  Ashley, I am so glad that you decided to join in on the photo shoot.  It is easy to see that you have an amazing connection with you baby boy and I loved getting the oppertunity to capture that for you!  There are TONs more and I can not wait to show you!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment