Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mooresville Baby Photographer - Splish Splash Mini

There are many things that I love about what I do but I have to say one of the best things about my job is getting to work with the same families and getting to watch as they grow.  I love that they have entrusted me to be the one to capture and document these oh so special moments for them.  This family is one of my very special "SnookyFamilies"  I first met Erica, Josh and sweet Baby Gage 9 months ago.   His mommy had won a SnookySmiles Photography Gift Certificate at the 17th Annual Baby Fair in Statesville and we had our first session (his 9 month pics)  together at Sloan Park.  At his one years session we headed to the NC Transportation museum for a train themed portrait session (I just LOVE getting to do theme sessions!!!)  with a smash cake finale and had an absolute blast!  Last night we met for his 18 month session.  I could not wait to get to see my little buddy and fell in love with him once again!  He was more in the mood to play around in the water than to pose for pictures which was just fine with me!  I have found that just letting our little ones have fun and be themselves will give us the BEST pics!  Gage once again you rocked your session!!!!  I can not wait until our next one!  I am already brainstorming some fun ideas!!! 



 

1 comment:

  1. Nana & Pawpaw love, love, love these! We wanna see more. He's sooooo precious! :)

    ReplyDelete