Monday, May 2, 2011

Lake Norman Photographer - {A very special picnic}

Just over a year ago I met my very 1st "Littlest Heroes Project Family" Little Kylee and her big sister Kate stole my heart immediately.  I then had the pleasure of meeting two more amazing families through this service and fell in love with their sweet babies as well. 

Getting to meet and work with these sweethearts was such a joy for me that i just had to get to see them again so I spoke with their wonderful mommies and we coordinated a "teddy bear picnic" photo shoot for them, their siblings and 3 other families who also have little ones with down syndrome.  What an amazing day!   I was braced for chaos knowing that there would be 13 children present but was very pleasantly surprised at how perfectly it all went.  All of our little ones behaved like little angels and of course gave us some amazing images.  We had so much fun that we completley forgot to include the teddy bears!  LOL

I am so thrilled with the memories we were able to create and hope that "my families" will love them as much as I do.  Thank you all for comming today!  It was such a pleasure to see some old friends and to meet new ones!  Here are some of my favorite individual and sibling images.  I will also be posting some of the group as well but it is now 1am and the morning will arrive way to quickly.  LOL  Goodnight!  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment