Sunday, May 8, 2011

Children's Portraits in Mooresville - {Happy Birthday Britton}

I always look forward to my photo sessions with the P family.  They have two absolutely beautiful little girls that are just two of the most photogenic little people I have ever met.  Yesterday was Britton's Four year Birthday session and she was the perfect model for me as usual.  While I was there we had to of course snap a few of her big sister Payton as well as some of these two sweet sisters together.  As I have mentioned before one of my favorite things to capture is the bond between siblings.  These two little monkeys have an amazing connection and it doesn't take much encouragement to get them to hug or cuddle, they are just crazy about each other and it shows!  We even have a few with the two furry family members.  You can see one of the poochies below.  Andrea once again I think we have out done out last shoot which I never think is possible. 








and this is the beautiful sight we were lucky to witness towards the end of session! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment