Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Huntersville Family Photographer - Lake Norman Mommies

As part of The Mommies Network, LakeNormanMommies.com is a free community for moms in Lake Norman Area, North Carolina. We realize that all moms need local support -- and who can't use another friend? LakeNormanMommies.com offers a simple way to connect with local moms for friendship, support and fun. Members meet on our private discussion forums to share information on everything from where to get the best haircut to tips on transitioning to a "big kid" bed. Each month, they also offer many face-to-face events for our members, their children and their families. It's free and they promise to keep your info secure and private. I have been a LKNM member since my 1st pregnancy and it has been such an amazing resource. Not only have I received invaluable advice but have met my closest friends through the site. When they asked me to participate in a photography fundraiser I was thrilled to be able to give back a little something to the organization that has given me so much.

My 1st family of the day was the W family, Their sweet little man Eli was just as happy as can be and cute as a button. I had so much fun with them and hope to work with them again soon! Laurie is was usch a pleasure to meet you and your adorable family!



1 comment: