Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year! - Lake Norman Child and Family Photographer

Hello Everyone!  I hope that you have all had a truly amazing holiday season surrounded by the people that you love!  We have had a great time here at the Serrano house (minus a few sniffles here and there.)
I feel recharged and ready to hop back into everyday life.  I look forward to an exciting 2011, catching up with old friends and spending lots of time behind the lens capturing many special moments for all of you with your little ones.  I can't resist sharing a few recent images of my own little angels from new years eve.  I had them framed last night and can't wait for Sergio to put them up on the walls tonight.  I have been band from hanging things on the walls.. for very good reason...  I am NOT good with a hammer!  LOL


Happy New Year Everyone!  Visit again soon for details on the Valentine Mini sessions on the 29th! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment