Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mooresville Family Photographer - Peace, Joy and Family!

I have been photographing the P family for almost 2 years now. Their daughters Payton and Britton are just beautiful and always so much fun to work with so I was quite excited to get a call from Andrea telling me that they would have the extended family together for the holidays. In attendance was "G.G (great grandma), her daughter and son in law, their 4 grown children and 5 adorable little ones ranging from 8 to 3. I just adore getting to shoot generational portraits. I love seeing the hugs and kisses ans snuggles... I love knowing that the families will look back at these memories years from now and smile. This is just truly something special that must be captured. Thank you Andrea for coordinating everything! I had an absolute blast as usual and am so thrilled to get to post your sneak preview. It was extremely difficult to select just a few to share but here are just some of my many favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment