Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lake Norman Child Photographer - {The Mini Valentine Cards are Ready!}

I am thrilled to show off the Mini Valentine options for this year!  These adorable wallet sized Valentines are perfect for exchanging at school, with family members and all your other friends.  For those interested in press printed card options please let me know in advance so I can whip out some options for those!  Can't wait to see all your cuties dressed up and ready to go for Valentines Day!  If you are still looking for the Perfect outfit check out the amazing work of my good friend Cheryl, owner and super seamstress of SassyCass Creations!  You can see some of her Teriffic Threads on her facebook fan page..  http://www.facebook.com/SassyCassCreations

Still not signed up for the Valentine Mini Sessions at Author Squad?  Not to worry!  I still have spaces!
Click HERE for all the details!


Now without further ado...  The Valentines!








No comments:

Post a Comment