Monday, December 26, 2016

Family Portrait Photographer - Lake Norman NC

I love extended family sessions.  I love getting to capture special moments from when everyone gets to all be together.  This family does not get to see each other as often as they would like as they live quite a ways from one and other so it was a pretty special Occassion to have the whole crew together.  Mama warned me that there would be 6 adults and 5 kiddos ages 7, 5, 4, 2 and just 2 months and I was ready to work!  LOL  Our 2nd littlest was in tears when I arrived.  A sweet little 2 year old, newly a big sister, sad to be away from home, and who does not enjoy pictures.  The odds were stacked against us.  My clients told me that they chose me due to my "child whisperer" reviews.  LOL  Indeed the pressure was on!  LOL  I am pleased to say I think my reputation remains in tact.  LOL.  I am so glad you guys choose me!  I had so much fun meeting and working with your adorable family!  Here are just a few favs...  I have lots more and can not wait to show you!!!  :)















No comments:

Post a Comment