Sunday, December 25, 2016

Extended Family photoshoot

I have been photographing Chloe and Crystal for a few years now and love getting to see them.  When their mama contacted me about doing an extended family session while family would be in town for the holiday I was thrilled.  I love when parents and grandparents join in on photoshoots and create these very special memories for the children that they love.  The main part of the session would focus on the four cousins who ranged from ages 11 to 14 and grandma Ruth.  I am happy to say that I was able to convince all the adults to join in on a few shots.  :)  What a blast we had!  With my beautiful willing models our shoot was a piece of cake!  The hard part is narrowing them down.  We have soooooo many images to choose from.  Thanks for such an amazing and fun shoot!  I LOVED every minute and can not wait to get to share the rest with you!  I hope you are having a wonderful time together!









No comments:

Post a Comment