Sunday, September 14, 2014

Newborn Portrait Photographer - Denver N.C.

Today I met a brand new family.  Afer a few weeks in the NICU the R family has happiliy welcomed thier baby boy home.   From the moment I walked through thier door I felt instantly at home as if I had known them for ages.  I racked up on my baby snuggles today and loved every minute.  We even had BOTH of baby Boone's Grandmothers with us. Regular readers of this blog know how much I LOVE when parents and grandparents join in on portraits, and how importrant I think it is to do so.  R Family, I had such a great time with all of you!  Congratulations on you perfect baby boy! I am alreday looking forward to heading back your way for our ordering session just so I can get more snuggles!!!  :) Thank you so much for such an amazing day!!!  Here is are just a couple of my favs.  We have LOTS more!!!  ;)
140 year old Christening gown 1st worn by Boone's ancestor in the 1800's!




Big Ohio State Fans!  Can you tell?  :)  LOL





This is the outfit that Boone's Daddy wore home from the hospital.

This baby is SO loved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment