Monday, September 8, 2014

Lake Norman Child and Family Photographer - Love

Life has gotten a wee bit crazy with my girls heading back to school (woot!) and with the start of the busy fall season (woot again) but  I absolultey must make time to share some more sneak peeks from our last amazing down syndrome calendar photo shoot!  I am so proud of these images and what we are planning to do with them to raise money for a truley fantastic organization (the DSAGC.)

My second adorable model to arrive was this beautiful little angel CiCi.  She started of shy at first but mama warned me not to be fooled.  Soon this little peanut was running around and having a blast.  Im not sure she even stopped smiling once. It was so hard not to just drop the camera and snuggle her like crazy.  I also loved that we were able to capture some really loving images with her mommy and her daddy.  I love my job! 






No comments:

Post a Comment