Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow in N.C. - Lifestyle Outdoor Photographer

Winter is typically a quiet time of year for photographers.  Most people do not want to venture out into the cold for portraits but oh how I wish that were not the case.. especially when there is snow!  I LOVE shooting in the snow!  I actually even just purchased a protective hood online for my camera so that I can shoot while it is snowing soon!  I can not wait until it arrives!

Today, I had some willing and super fun subjects who were not deterred by the cold.  Meet Hayden.  We got some shots of him zooming down a mini mountain of snow and even explored a hidden spot in the neighborhood that turned out to provide a very cool background!   Hayden, you are going to be quite the heartbreaker some day.  Thanks for putting up with me today!  I am just thrilled with how your pics turned out!!!  and thanks Karyn!  I had so much fun hanging out with you outside of class!  :)
Here are a few of my favorites!  I will let you know ASAP when I finish the rest!






1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait for the rest. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete